Questions From Questions

Recently, I decorated my school two days after the Republic Day celebration. Many people came to me and asked different questions such as:-

  • Why did you decorate school when the Republic Day has over?
  • Did you get any order from your senior office to do so?
  • Do you receive any amount to do so?
I didn’t surprise on these questions because I have been listening such type of questions usually.  A few questions raised in my Mind?

I didn’t surprise on these questions because I have been listening such type of questions usually.

A few questions raised in my Mind?

  • Is there only any National Day is the day when we show our respect to the Nation?
  • Is it necessary to any order to do something good and new?
  • Why people consider only money? Why do Gentleness and goodness not be considered?

Visit: Anil Sahu’s Education Blog

Read Also: